I love Valentines day, and its even better when you have kids. We LOVE any occasion that lets us be Crafty! The girls and I can't get enough of all the red and pink and the heart projects… what is not to LOVE about Valentine’s Day Crafts for kids, right. Also, keep in mind though this collection of Kids Valentine’s Day Ideas are for Valentine’s Day, do also keep them in mind for Birthday’s, Friends and other gifting occasions.
This is just a HIGHLIGHT of what I found for Kids’ Valentines Day Crafts. I hope you like it!
- Heart glitter shakers - Grab an old mason jar and you are ready to start this project! So much fun for valentines day and can also be tweaked for other occasions. Who doesn't love a glitter shaker?
- Felt heart mobile - This such an adorable Valentine’s Day Decoration project. The kids will likely need help with this one but it is a great family project that can be used year after year.
- Paper plates woven hearts - This sewing craft makes a perfect Valentine Crafts for Preschoolers – not only does it look pretty, is EASY, but also is great for fine motor development.
- Lil love monsters - Aren't they adorable? You and the kids can easily make these by using yarn, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, and paper cups.
- Paper plate lovebirds - These are too cute not to make! Although they look detailed, this project is still very easy and fun to create.
- LOVE finger painting - This is really simple, but the kids enjoy it because they get to be a little messy.
- Heart canvases - With four designs to choose from there is something for everyone, or why not make all four to create your own gallery wall!
- Valentine’s friendship necklaces - My girls are enjoying making each one unique for their friends! This is another craft that look pretty, is EASY, but also is great for fine motor development.
- Foam heart Fox - This heart Valentine fox craft is perfect for party decor, puppet play or even as Valentines your child can pass out to their classmates.
- Rock Painting - What kid doesn't like picking rocks. This is an easy craft and you probably already have all the tools to start it at home now.
Want your craft idea added to the list, email me at Hello@Nicole-Kelly.com
Which Valentine’s Day Craft for Kids is your favorite?