Today I'm exited to share a new post, Best of Amazon, Fashion. I did one of these post last month, and it quickly become a reader favorite. I love to explore Amazon and dig for the good stuff, I really was able to find some gems this month.
I won’t lie, quality can be a hit or miss on Amazon fashion and of course with each brand sizing can always be a challenge. The good news is that reviews reign strong and there is so much good insight into the products by reading other people’s experiences. These items below range from $7.99 to $39.99. You can't beat those prices!
I love this outfit! This blouse is so feminine and perfect for a spring brunch with the girls, and only $26.81!
I love all these dresses. All 4 of these come in multiply colors and prints, so go check them out! They are so cute and fun!
- The green one I personally own, in black, and is so comfortable, so flattering and has pockets, and only $23.80!
- The burgundy one is so good! Perfect for a spring weddings or Easter. This dress is so soft and is a very thick material. It has a zipper on the side to get in and out of it. Also, can be dressed up or down, only $31.99.
- These wedges are a Marc Fisher copy, and are a perfect pairing for spring, only $19.99.
I love this casual outfit. I would wear it year round day in and day out.
- These t-shirts are AMAZING. I have them in black and white! I love the fabric and they are so comfortable and only $7.99.
- These white sandals are a dupe to the Steve Madden sandal. They are $16.99 and come in three colors. They run a bit narrow and don't come in half sizes, I personally sized up and they are perfect.
Also, If you are in need of some styling help let me know! I love to work with clients based on their individual needs! We can put an outfit together for just daily life or we can do something for a special event. Don't hesitate to reach out over email.