With today being the first official day of fall there isn't a better topic to talk about then jeans! I want to ask you all is there anything that feels more like fall than a crisp new pair of jeans? (OK maybe pumpkin spice lattes as well) These days there are so many choices in terms of styles, washes and rises, it east to get overwhelmed. So I have narrowed it down to some of my favorite style.
From rich hues to new boyfriends, check out falls must have jeans!!
* Get these Trends *
1. Overdyed,deep washes in red, indigo and more, these are great alternatives to the classic blue or black. (Get Here)
2. Full length boyfriend,This seasons boyfriend is longer and straight legged but just as easy to dress up or down. These jeans are super comfy. (Get Here)
3. High rise skinny, A higher rise waistline updates the slim staple. Go edgy in a moto jacket or add polish with a cropped knit and oxfords. (Get Here)
4. Denim track pant,This style is effortless yet fashion forward. Try it with other sporty pieces, or go for the unexpected like a tweed jacket and pumps. (Get Here)
5. kick flare, The 70s inspired shape is not only flattering but surprisingly sophisticated when paired with an embellished blouse or a chic blazer. (Get Here)
6. Moto, This cool girl style is hotter than ever! You will find these jeans are edgy, they come with zippers and more, it takes your simple outfit up a notch. (Get Here)