These past 2 weeks have been absolutely the most life changing weeks of our lives. I know I have said this already and I will probably say this every week as Tatum grows. Baby Tatum has been such a delight and joy and both Garrett & I are loving being parents.
A few things that I've learned over the past 2 weeks:
1. My time is not my own. I am a very scheduled person and like everything in order. I have learned my schedule is now whatever Tatum wants it to be, which I am learning to adjust to.
2. I don't actually need my 8 hours of sleep every night. I used to sleep 8 hours a night or more, I have now learned I don't really need to sleep that much and getting up in the middle of the night isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
3. Before having a baby I thought I was good a multitasking. Let’s just say, multitasking has been taken to a whole new level.
4. laundry... I don't know where to begin. There is always a swaddle, burp cloth, changing pad, and outfits that need to be washed.
5. Im so in love, Tatum is getting cuter by the minute and I could cuddling with her all day and night!