Wondering what to put on your shopping list this fall? With it being the first day of September I thought it would be a great time to help you put together your must haves for fall shopping. This guide will include everything from plush quilting to a simple sheath dress.
Types & Tricks to the Trend
* Quilting, This texture make any item feel luxe. Look for it on classic cropped jackets, boots, and handbags.
* Cobalt Blue, This is defiantly my 'it' color year round. It makes a statement and flatters absolutely everyone! Pair with black, or try head to toe for a fashion forward look.
* Satchel Bags, These rectangular bags are a perfect carry all bag. They are fashionable and functional, what more could you ask for? Stick to subtle hues and minimal details for a style you will want to keep forever.
* Leather, This is one trend that never goes out of style, but this year is bigger then ever.
* Long Sleeve Sheaths, whether its a midi or a knee length, these dresses are sexy and sophisticated.
* Menswear, this trend is continuing where it left off last year with classic patterns like plaid or houndstooth. To keep it feminine, choose ladylike shapes and wear heels.