I am apart of Independent Fashion Bloggers and I was chosen for this weeks, weekly round up, I am so excited!
We’ll Always Have Paris… …At least when it comes to Fashion Week. Many of this week’s posts were inspired by both the collections and the street stye scene during the SS13 shows in Paris. It’s also no surprise that with Autumn finally taking a (nice, crispy grip) on just about everyone’s mind, there were many posts on your favorite cool weather trends (leather, anyone?). To round things out, we had some truly thought-provoking and inspiring posts on Dolce & Gabbana’s earring controversy, Solange’s latest video, and menswear versus womenswear. As always, thank you so much to everyone who submitted their posts this week!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: OCTOBER 11TH
- A Minor Obsession: Baggy Leathers
- A&J’s Hairport: Spotlight – Solange’s Losing You Style Story
- Arash Mazinani: Introducing Street Style Icons
- Beyond Fabric: We Have It So Much Better
- Bon Vivant on a Budget: Closet Case // How To Wear The Grey Sweatshirt
- Chic & Cheap Living: Fashion Highlights of PFW SS13: No Pastels Here at Christian Dior, Lanvin
- Chocolate Laced: So, I Went Thrifting… And Did Some Major Damage
- Closet Coach: How To Create a Working Mom Mom Outfit
- Don’t Care Big Hair: The Clutch – Three Must Haves
- Dress Code High Fashion: Who Deserves to Sit Front Row?
- Fashezine: The Abscence of Color
- Ghazel Elhaei: DIY Pop Art Bag
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Frankie B & Interview With Daniella Clarke
- La Fille en Rose: Army of Me
- Mossypants: The Make Up Spill w/ Samantha of Could I Have That
- Nicole Kelly: Fashion Must Haves A-Z – Bangles
- Not Daydreams: How To Wear Faux Leather This Fall ft. Sararose Krenger
- The Curatorial: Dolce & Gabbana Earring Controversy
- The Simply Luxurious Life: Style Inspiration from PFW
- What 2 Wear Where: Madison Avenue’s Walk in the Park
SPONSOR: Shopbop Sale: Platform Boots, Knee Highs, NSF, Clu, Cote, Roseanna, R13, McQ, Hunter& Stylish Hats If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today.